Sunday 3 April 2016

Grilled Cheese Sandwich

So last weekend I bumped into an ex-committee member of this association I'm in and he requested for a recipe for a grilled cheese sandwich. Now, I've made this a million times, but I never followed any recipes so like what any other sane person would do, I held a grilled cheese party. 


Here's what you need for one serving:
2 slices of bread 
2 slices of cheese
butter

Method:
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread.
2. Place one slice of bread (butter side down) in a heated pan.
Included: Zhao De's hand
3. Place both slices of cheese and top it off with the second slice of bread (butter side up)
I used a slice of cheese for this due to the fact that I had to feed 9 people (including myself) and there wasn't enough cheese to go around
4. Flip the sandwich over to toast the other side once the first slice of bread is browned and toasted to golden perfection (so cheesy, geddit?)
5. Serve when hot.
I made a huge pot of my seafood tomato soup to accompany this because grilled cheese and tomato soup is a match made in heaven <3
Look at all this bread omg. Thanks ZD, Joanna and Diong for getting this all buttery and oiled up for cheesy perfection.
Note: I received 1.5kgs of honey from my uncle today and I drizzled some of that onto my sandwich and it was perfect as frick. 

Have fun making this guys, grilled cheese parties are the best.

p/s: Shoutout to Ashwyn for requesting this, to Zhao De for being my photographer and to everyone who came to my grilled cheese party and made this experiment sesh happen. 

IG: _ambrosiaaaaa
Email: sugarspiceandeverythingsexy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment