Wednesday 6 January 2016

Seventh Heaven Sustenance

Hey guys!

So the other day while browsing through recipe books in the bookstore, I came across heaps of student cookbooks and I remembered that a friend once told me that he really wanted to learn to cook but it was somewhat difficult. So I thought, hey since you've always wanted to start a food blog, why not help students with their cooking? And so here I am now, typing away on my laptop trying to think of something to write. (..and nothing is coming up. Dang it!)

I'll mainly be posting recipes that are super simple to make and I'll try to make the measurements as accurate as possible, since I rarely measure my ingredients when I make stuff up. And I'll try to post as many pictures as possible to give you an idea of what the final product is going to be! As this blog progresses I'll be doing more stuff, like reviews on restaurants etc. I do hope this helps heaps and that you will enjoy it! Stay tuned as I will be posting up every Saturday! (But for this time only, Wednesday too :P)

Feel free to post any comments and share! All feedback are welcomed :)

Mellypoon

IG: _ambrosiaaaaa
Email: sugarspiceandeverythingsexy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment